So yesterday I made this smoothie and it was so good.
When I make smoothies I like to throw in a bunch of random stuff and just hope it comes out good. I also try to incorporate a lot of healthy things in it too. It was so good that my niece (Kayla) even liked it and I'm making another one today!
|Yeah, She likes it!|
- Frozen Berry Mix(Rasberries, Blueberries, Strawberries) - (Antioxidants, etc)
- Frozen Peaches (Fiber, Vitamin A, Potassium, Vitamin C, etc)
- 1 Apple (lowers the risk of asthma and lung cancer, Vitamin C, Fiber, etc)
- Juice of 1 orange (Vitamin C and Fiber)
- 1 cup of Spinach (Antioxidants, lowers blood pressure, helps fight off cancer, etc)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (Natural Sweetner: Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, etc.)
- 1 cup of water (Just healthy overall... Like Duh!)
- Half a packet of truvia (http://www.truvia.com/)