Hey Everyone! What's up?!
I love to read and recently I've been coming across the weirdest facts or just things I probably should have known but never thought about. I thought I'd share a few facts below because I think they're pretty awesome.
1. Horses can't throw up.
My Reaction: Am I the only one who didn't know this!?
2. A Tropical Glass Tree Frog is a frog with transparent skin allowing us to see its internal organs.
My Reaction: Ew Ew Ew!
3. You can't talk and inhale through your nose at the same time.
My Reaction: Oh Yeah?! (I tried... and failed.)
4. Months that start on a Sunday will have a Friday the 13th.
My Reaction: Say whaaaaaaat?!
5. Kissing for 1 minute burns 26 calories.
My Reaction: Ooh la la
6. Lake Hillier (located in Australia) is naturally pink!
My Reaction: A pink lake? Awesome!!
7. Hawaii moves towards Japan at about 4 inches a year.
My Reaction: Whoaaa
8. A Chimera cat is basically one cat being it's own twin. How weird is that?
(2 different embryos combine together as one)
My Reaction: What in the world?!!
So what do you think? Was this interesting or did you already know this?
If you have any interesting/fun facts you would like to share then leave a comment below.
Have a good day!
Everyone!! Click 'Join this site' to stay updated!