It's tornado season for a lot of us; stay prepared and safe with the following tips:
- Download a weather alert app from your local news station to warn you when a tornado is headed your way.
- Go to the lowest floor of your house (or whatever building you're in).
- Find a room with no windows. Hallways, closets, and basements would be ideal.
- If you happen to be driving, find the nearest building and run inside or lie flat in a ditch with your arms over your head. Never stay in the car!
- Never stay in a mobile home!!
- NEVER seek shelter under a bridge!!
Stay safe everyone!!!