- Find your best angle. Everyone has a good side... so find it. Is it the left side of your face or the right? Maybe you look better with the camera pointing directly down on you. Finding your good side is key.
- Find the right lighting. For a darker look, have your lighting behind you. This lighting gives your picture a more mysterious feel to it.
Face the light for a brighter look. This will enhance the quality of your photo no matter what camera you have.
- Look up into the lens for a bright, "big-eyed" effect.
- Play with filters. Filters can really help a picture look so much cooler.
- Switch up your poses. Lay down, lean against a wall or a chair.
Now it's time for you to SLAY those selfies! And remember, most people literally have to take about 20 selfies before they have a good one they like! So don't give up!!!
Follow my blog to stay update!!