Here's my recipe for a meat lovers pizza dip. It is so good I can't stop eating it. This dip is perfect to bring to a Superbowl party and easy to make for your next get together.
1 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
8 oz of cream cheese
1/2 tsp of pizza seasoning
1/4 tsp of garlic powder
Sausage (any kind)
*Leave the cream cheese out to soften*
- Fry up a few pieces of bacon and 2 pieces of sausage.
- In a large bowl stir together cream cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1/2 tsp of pizza seasoning, and 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Evenly spread the mixture in a deep dish pie pan.
- Sprinkle extra mozzarella cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the pizza sauce on top of the cheese and spread evenly across.
- Add even more cheese! (Mozzarella and Parmesan)
- Add on the toppings. Crumble on the bacon, sausage, pepperoni, etc.
- Finally sprinkle on a little more cheese... or a lot.
- Put your dip in the oven at 350 for 20 mins or until the cheese is golden.
- Make sure you don't burn it!!
- Let it cool for 5 mins and enjoy with toasted baguettes or tortilla chips.