Meditation should be incorporated in everyone's daily routine especially when distressing. Find a guide you would like to follow and do it each day. Be consistence with it; even a few minutes of meditation is said to have a big impact.
The benefits of meditation
- Reduces/Eliminates stress
- Improves mental clarity
- Improves energy levels
- Lowers one's feeling of fear
- Increases the ability of making better decisions/problem solving
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improves cell health
- Balances hormone levels
- Reduces inflammation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Creates for higher levels of creativity
- May protect against heart disease
- Improves brain functioning/sharper mind
- Strengthens one's perception of pain
- Gain inner peace/peace of mind
- Creates positive social connections and awareness
- Better memory retention
- Increases happiness
- Creates BALANCE
Everyone should practice meditation; it is especially helpful if you suffer from depression, anxiety, and addiction.
What are your thoughts on meditation? Do you meditate? Are you willing to start if you don't?
Don't forget to follow my blog to stay updated.
Like this post? You may also like
Good ol Green