Fisherman Jaidus went out in the torturous heat and sat under the blazing hot sun to catch fish for his family. Not only did he catch this one but he also caught two other colossal ones.
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Summer is great but it can get disgustingly hot. There is nothing more uncomfortable than to be in 90 degree weather with nothing to do. Here are five ways to beat the heat all summer long while having fun!
1. Find a pool! There's nothing better than to splash in a pool full of nice cool water on a hot summer's day.
2. Water Fight!!!!!! Gather all of your friends for a giant water fight. It's a chance to interact with other people and cool off at the same time.
3. Trampoline! If you have a trampoline, jump on it while the sprinklers are facing you.... you'll thank me later.
4. Frozen Goods!!!! Indulge in some frozen treats this summer such as ice cream or frozen yogurt.
5. DRINK WATER! Keep hydrated all summer long by drinking plenty of ice water.
|Jacob's giving face y'all. This is his model look.|
How do you stay cool in the summer?