Here are 10 benefits to drinking lemon water:
1. Excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
2. Creates a stronger digestive system.
3. Flushes out all toxins.
4. Helps beautify and clear skin. (Anti-aging)
5. It's a natural energizer.
6. Balances PH levels.
7. Controls high blood pressure.
8. Assists with [fast] weight loss.
9. Fights off infections.
10. Helps cure respiratory disorders [e.g. asthma]
11. It's a blood purifier.
12. Reduces fevers, headaches, and heartburn.
14. Boost metabolism.
15. Helps freshen breath.
The list goes on and on!
Use organic lemons (if available)
Drink with room temp/lukewarm water: It's easier for your body to process.
All you need is juice from half a lemon.
Waiting 30 minutes after drinking lemon water to eat will enhance absorption of nutrients.
I'm going to start incorporating lemon water into my diet, will you?