1. I LOVE flowers. I have a few favorites: roses, tulips, sunflowers, peonies, and hydrangeas. Just looking at them instantly makes me happier. These are my mom's birthday flowers. Aren't they gorgeous?! If it were up to me, I would have flowers [literally] all over the house!
2. I am obsessed with book stores. I love the quiet atmosphere and getting lost in thousands of books. Books-A-Million is one of my favorite places to go. I could spend the whole day there.
3. Coffee/Coffee Shops/Starbucks. Not only do I love the taste of coffee but I like the aroma and the warmth it provides. And nothing is more satisfying than walking into Starbucks and smelling all of that delicious coffee.
4. Arts and Crafts/Stationary. I love shopping for crafts and stationary. Lately I've been into painting. It's so fun and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new [relaxing] hobby. I've also been into planners and stickers, but then again, I have always been into those 2 things.
5. My Bible. I purchased a new bible not too long ago so I could get into bible journaling. I've found myself not even journaling but just reading it and I'm really enjoying it.
What are your obsessions? And not current obsessions like a glittery lip gloss that will go out of style soon, but your life obsessions? The things you have loved or will love for years. (i.e. walking your dog or baking cupcakes) Share below.