So male rompers are taking over y'all!! They are currently trending and everyone is talking about them. I can't scroll down Facebook without seeing at least 5 posts about male rompers. So what are your thoughts on them? Should guys wear them or leave them to us ladies?
Leave your thoughts in the comment section. Let's chat!
One of my favorite vegetables is Zucchini. It's so versatile and you can manipulate it to become whatever dish you want it to become. From noodles and pizza bites to "fries", it really is amazing what you can do with zucchini; not to mention it's freakin' delicious!! I love making zucchini boats. They are so good and the family loves them too. Click on the video and if you like what you see then click 'READ MORE' for the recipe. (Watch in HD)
Hey Everyone! I am excited to announce my very first giveaway. This is just a thank you to all of my loyal readers, commenters, and new followers.
I will be giving away a $15 iTunes gift card, a $15 Dunkin' Donuts gift card, and a $15 Starbucks gift card. I picked these three things because I love music and I love coffee. There's no better way to start off the summer than with some new music or frappuccinos and iced coffee.
There's only 2 steps to complete in order to be eligible to win! Giveaway Rules!!!! Must be 18 years and older OR 17 & Under must have permission from a parent or guardian (Step 1) Must be following my blog via email subscription. (Emails are kept private*) (Step 2) Must leave a comment stating where you are from AND which gift card you would like to receive.
Only one comment per person.
U.S.A Only!! The giveaway ends May 18th at 10 am (EST) and the winner will be announced that same day at 5pm (EST) Good Luck
3 Ways For Extra Entries (Optional) Follow the blog via Bloglovin
Follow the blog via GFC
Share on Facebook
There will be more giveaways later this year! Big and Small. Don't miss out!
A bucket list is a list that consists of things a person wants to do at some point in their life. Well an anti-bucket list (I made up this name) is something that I NEVER want to do, ever. With that being said, here are 10 things that I would never do. I know there's the phrase "never say never" but I'm pretty sure, I would never do these things.
1. Sky Dive.
2. Watch Star Wars. I can never bring myself to actually watch it. Everything about it seems boring. NEXT!
3. Tattoos. I like tattoos for other people but not for myself. I know that if I were to get a tattoo, I would instantly regret it.
4. A tongue piercing. I just don't see the point.
5. Drink a raw egg. Talk about nasty.
6. Get breast or butt implants. I'm happy the way I am!
7. Eat my placenta. Some women eat their own placenta after they have given birth to lower chances of postpartum depression and to increase their energy levels and milk quantities. HOWEVERRRRR.... will I be eating my own? Yeah I think NOT.
8. Go camping. I am not an outdoorsy person. I'll camp inside the house though!
9. Bungee Jump.
10. Eat frog legs. Oh HECK no!
What are some things you would never do? Leave them in the comments below!