A bucket list is a list that consists of things a person wants to do at some point in their life. Well an anti-bucket list (I made up this name) is something that I NEVER want to do, ever. With that being said, here are 10 things that I would never do. I know there's the phrase "never say never" but I'm pretty sure, I would never do these things.
1. Sky Dive.
2. Watch Star Wars. I can never bring myself to actually watch it. Everything about it seems boring. NEXT!
3. Tattoos. I like tattoos for other people but not for myself. I know that if I were to get a tattoo, I would instantly regret it.
4. A tongue piercing. I just don't see the point.
5. Drink a raw egg. Talk about nasty.
6. Get breast or butt implants. I'm happy the way I am!
7. Eat my placenta. Some women eat their own placenta after they have given birth to lower chances of postpartum depression and to increase their energy levels and milk quantities. HOWEVERRRRR.... will I be eating my own? Yeah I think NOT.
8. Go camping. I am not an outdoorsy person. I'll camp inside the house though!
9. Bungee Jump.
10. Eat frog legs. Oh HECK no!
What are some things you would never do? Leave them in the comments below!