Right now the flu is spreading faster than a hot knife through butter. And I don't know about you guys but I am NOT trying to get sick.
Below are a few tips that can help you and your family avoid getting the flu this year.
- WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND WARM WATER! (As often as possible, for at least 15 seconds)
- Avoid touching your face or biting your nails (if you do that)
- Carry hand sanitizer with you when out in public.
- Strengthen your immune system. You can do this by:
-Getting enough hours of sleep (7-9 hours)
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Sanitize your belongings such as cell phone, laptop, etc. (Your cell phone is dirtier/has more bacteria than the bottom of your shoes and a toilet seat!)
- Get the infamous flu shot. It may not completely prevent someone from getting the flu but there is an increased chance that you won't get it. (over 30%)